Dyskryminacja Polaków w Wielkopolsce w okresie okupacji hitlerowskiej : wybór zródel
by Luczak, Czeslaw
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Poznan: Wydawn. Poznanskie, 1966. First Edition. Hardcover. Good cloth copy in a good if somewhat edge-torn (with some loss) and dust-toned dust-wrapper, now mylar-sleeved. Remains quite well-preserved overall; tight, bright, clean and strong. Physical description; 377 p. : illus. ; 21 cm. Notes; Added t.p. in German, prejace in Polish and German, documents in German with Polish summaries. Subjects; World War, (1939-1945) Poland. Poland History Occupation, (1939-1945) ; Sources. Genre; Illustrated.
Review this book and youâ€™ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Dyskryminacja Polaków w Wielkopolsce w okresie okupacji hitlerowskiej : wybór zródel
- Luczak, Czeslaw
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Poznan: Wydawn. Poznanskie
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]