THE MYSTERY OF THE CHINESE JUNK.
by Dixon, Franklin
- See description
rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Thomas Harris began his writing career covering crime in the United States and Mexico, and was a reporter and editor for the Associated Press in New York City. His first novel, Black Sunday , was published in 1975, followed by Red Dragon in 1981, The Silence of the Lambs in 1988, and Hannibal in 1999.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
RARE PRINT BOOKS
About the Seller
About RARE PRINT BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
This Book’s Categories
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Thrillers
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Suspense
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Crime Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Fiction & Literature Horror & Supernatural Fiction