The Naladiyar or Four Hundred Quatrains in Tamil.......
by Pope, Rev. G. U
- very good
- Very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1893. First Edition. Hardcover. Very good. 440pp quarto, Exlibrary with the usual markings though none on the spine. 1/50 numbered copies bound in dark green cloth and black calf spine.This copy #36. Very good in the original publisher's binding.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old New York Book Shop (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Naladiyar or Four Hundred Quatrains in Tamil.......
- Pope, Rev. G. U
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- First Edition
- Clarendon Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Old New York Book Shop
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. All books are authenticated and described in adherence to the strict code of ethics and professionalism employed by the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America. Payment should accompany order if you are a new customer. Current customers will be invoiced with payment due in 30 days. Institutions billed per their requirements. ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. Books sent via US Postal Service unless other arrangements are requested. INTERNATIONAL PURCHSES WILL BE SHIPPED AT THE EXACT COST. NOTE: USPS NO LONGER SHIPS SURFACE MAIL TO OVERSEAS. Where possible, we will ship GLOBAL PRIORITY, minimum charge of $23.95, maximum weight 4 pounds. For packages over 4 pounds, you will be contacted with exact charges. Georgia residents please add 7% sales tax. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Old New York Book Shop
The Old New York Book Shop was founded in 1971. I was located at 1069 Juniper St in Atlanta for more than 25 years. After the advent of the internet I moved to my home. I am a member of the ABAA (Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America). All books are returnable for any reason within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. Books are described in adherence to the strict code of ethics and professionalism employed by the ABAA.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]