The Naval Institute Guide to Naval Writing
by Robert Shenk
- very good
Standard Delivery: 3 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references (p. 320-321) and index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThatBookGuy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Naval Institute Guide to Naval Writing
- Robert Shenk
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 2nd Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Naval Institute Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- NAUTICAL NAVAL NAVY INSTITUTE GUIDE TO WRITING SECOND 2ND EDITION ROBERT SHENK PRACTICAL MANUAL
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military; Writing; Nautical;
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
All of my books are guaranteed. If you are not pleased with your book, you can return the book within 10 days for a full refund.
I can process your charge cards directly or you can place your charges through Biblio. If you want me to process your charge, I will send a secure link to you for payment. If you prefer phone contact, I will be happy to take your information over the phone.
I can also accept your personal check (U.S.). If you pay by check, there will be a 7-10 day wait for check clearance before I can ship your book.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]