AND NIGHT FELL: Memoirs of a Political Prisoner in South Africa.
by Pheto, Molefe
- Very good in a fine dust jacket (a clean, tight copy, but with rather severe toning to the pages)/fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- AND NIGHT FELL: Memoirs of a Political Prisoner in South Africa.
- Pheto, Molefe
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in a fine dust jacket (a clean, tight copy, but with rather severe toning to the pages)
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Allison & Busby,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- aparheid, political prisoner, solitary confinement, autobiography, south africa,
- Bookseller catalogs
- African History, Biography and Politics;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.