THE OFFICIAL HISTORY OF THE ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FORCE. 3 VOLUME SET. VOLUME I. CANADIAN AIRMEN AND THE FIRST WORLD WAR. VOLUME II. THE CREATION OF A NATIONAL AIR FORCE. VOLUME III. THE CRUCIBLE OF WAR 1939-1945.
by Wise, S.F.; Douglas, W.A.B.; Greenhous, Brereton; Harris, Stephen J.; Johnston, William C.; and Rawling, William G.P
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE OFFICIAL HISTORY OF THE ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FORCE. 3 VOLUME SET. VOLUME I. CANADIAN AIRMEN AND THE FIRST WORLD WAR. VOLUME II. THE CREATION OF A NATIONAL AIR FORCE. VOLUME III. THE CRUCIBLE OF WAR 1939-1945.
- Wise, S.F.; Douglas, W.A.B.; Greenhous, Brereton; Harris, Stephen J.; Johnston, William C.; and Rawling, William G.P
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Editions
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Toronto Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 20th Century Military Aviation, Canadian Aviation, Royal Canadian Air Force, RCAF, First World War, World War I, Second World War, World War II, Military Aircraft, Pilots, western Front, Italy, MacEdonia, Bombers, Bombing Campaigns, Aerial Combat, Billy B
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military - First World War; Military - World War II; Military - Canadian: General; Military - Aviation;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]