Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Old Angel Midnight , published in 1959, was one of Kerouac's automatic writing experiments in which he would spill his chemically inspired thoughts onto paper and see if it worked.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Old Angel Midnight
- Kerouac, Jack
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Grey Fox Press
- Place of Publication
- Eugene, Oregon, U.S.A.
- Date published
- POETRY POETIC WORKS AUTHOR
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Literary Firsts; Beat Literature;
Terms of Sale
Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT DISCRETIONARY RETURNS. This is because so many are third-party orders, which we consider unethical and possibly illegal.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- first state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.