by Cussler, Clive
- BOOK NEAR FINE/JACKET VERY GOOD
LEXINGTON, South Carolina
Standard Delivery: 14 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pacific Vortex! is an adventure novel by Clive Cussler. This is the sixth book released featuring the author's primary protagonist, Dirk Pitt, though the author states that this was the first story that he wrote featuring the popular action hero. It was published in 1983 after much internal debate, and a great deal of prompting from his friends, family and publisher, and then as more an of ‘historical curiosity’ since Cussler didn’t believe it lived up to his other writing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Winthrop and Wales, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Pacific Vortex!
- Cussler, Clive
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - BOOK NEAR FINE
- Jacket condition
- JACKET VERY GOOD
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾"" - 9¾"" tall
Terms of Sale
Winthrop and Wales, LLC
All books are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
All books are packed in protective packaging.
All books with dustjackets come covered with brodart, a clear protective, removable cover.
Media Rate Shipping on Books:
$4.99 media rate shipping per book Books shipped via this rate arrive in 7-14 business daysSets, heavy or oversized volumes are subject to additional shipping fees
International Rate Shipping on Books:
Books that will fit into the flat rate international mailer are $21.95 and up dependent on destinationSets, heavy or oversized volumes are subject to additional shipping fees
Return policy:Item must be returned within: 30 Days in same condition
Refund will be given as: Money Back
Return policy details: Notification within five days.
**All of our books with dustjackets are covered with a clear plastic, protective covering (brodart).
About the Seller
About Winthrop and Wales, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]