Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1) A series of monstrous stranglings in Richmond, Virginia leaves the city paralyzed with fear. Medical examiner Kay Scarpetta begins her investigation, and quickly realizes a terrible pattern is emerging, and someone begins to sabotage her research and wants her dead! Macavity Award for Best First Mystery Novel (1991) , Anthony Award for Best First Novel (1991) , Prix du Roman d'Adventure , Crime Writers' Association New Blood Dagger , Edgar Award for Best First Novel (1991)
Read more: Identifying first editions of Postmortem.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars (exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]