Public Health and Health Care in Greece and Bulgaria - The Challenge of the Cross-border Collaboration
by Jeliasko Hristov, John Kyriopoulos, Theodoros Konstantinidis, Elena Shipkovenska (eds.)
- Brand new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Athens: Papazeses, 2010. Brand new. In English. Soft cover, 24 cm, 1306 pp.
- The shipping cost estimated by the system covers books weighing up to 750 gr.; a surcharge depending on the actual weight and destination applies for heavier books. You can also choose an international transporter and pay the shipping cost at delivery in your country.
- Insurance of the shipment may also be necessary for some destinations.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- DEMETRIUS SIATRAS (GR)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Public Health and Health Care in Greece and Bulgaria - The Challenge of the Cross-border Collaboration
- Jeliasko Hristov, John Kyriopoulos, Theodoros Konstantinidis, Elena Shipkovenska (eds.)
- Book condition
- New Brand new
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- health care, health services, Greece, Bulgaria
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
THE SHIPPING COST includes postage and package for books weighing up to 500 gr. For heavier books a surcharge according to the actual weight and destination applies.
IMPORTANT: All orders are shipped as FOB unless you have asked for an insured shipment.
All books are checked before shipping and then are packed well to prevent damages on transit. If you receive a seriously damaged parcel, contact immediately with the transporter to claim for a compensation.
In general we ship from Athens, Greece. Some books printed in Cyprus / Bulgaria may be shipped directly from Nicosia / Sofia to the recipient to minimize the shipping cost.
Thirty days return guarantee: a partial refund applies for up to 30 days after delivery. Ask for instructions please.
If your order has not been delivered within eight weeks, please contact immediately with us. Also, keep in mind that after six months it's not possible to search for a parcel.
Due to the current pandemic, the regular transit times are much longer, depending on the destination.
About the Seller
About DEMETRIUS SIATRAS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]