Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley: Sand Dollar,, 1977.. First edition.. [114 pp]. Near fine in printed wrappers with sunned spine. Afterword by Guy Davenport. INSCRIBED by Johnson to the book’s publisher, Jack Shoemaker, on the front free endpaper, “for Jack - with / thanks for / such a beautiful / book! / Ron Johnson.”
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Any book returnable for any reason within 10 days with prior notice. CA residents please add 9.5% sales tax. Libraries can be billed as needed.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Fine and rare books with an emphasis on 20th C. poetry, small press, literary magazines, broadsides, and interesting books in most fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]