Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Rasp is a whodunit mystery novel, written by Philip MacDonald and set at a country house in rural England. It introduces the series character Colonel Anthony Gethryn, an ex-secret agent who works to solve the murder of cabinet minister John Hoode, who is bludgeoned to death a woodworkers rasp.
Read more: Identifying first editions of The Rasp
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Rasp
- MacDonald, Philip
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Lincoln Mac Veagh / The Dial Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]