Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1965. First Edition. Hardcover. Good/good. First Edition. Hardcover. Orange cloth. Previous owner's name, date and address in ink on paste-down endpaper. Small paper label on rear paste-down endpaper. Rear endpaper discolored. Dust jacket faded with chips and tears.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booked Up, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rawhide Texas
- Gard, Wayne
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Booked Up, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2020
Archer City, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]