Remembering the Tody: A Lifetime of Bird Watching in Jamaica
by Vin Helwig
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1971: Castenchel Editions, 1987. This softcover is moderately rubbed with some scratches, dents and smudges. The spine top is ripped and frayed with some notches missing. The corners of the cover are dented lightly and some dents along the edges. The main body of the book has separated from the cover with one blank page separated. The fore-edge is tanned lightly with a few smudges. Signed on the title page. the fpep has a pencil mark on the top right corner. The inside body of the book is lightly tanned.. By Author. Soft Cover. Fair-.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Remembering the Tody: A Lifetime of Bird Watching in Jamaica
- Vin Helwig
- Book condition
- Used - Fair-
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Castenchel Editions
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Birds. Jamica.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Animals/Nature; Art/Photography; Hunting/Fishing; Signed Copies;
Terms of Sale
3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
A full refund will be made for any book that is \\\"not as described.\\\" For other returns, postage shall not be refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
2000 sq ft. in the Heart of Downtown St. Catharines near Montebello Park designed by Oldham!!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to describe a book in slightly less than fair condition. Fair describes " a worn book that has complete text pages... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]