Robert Winship Woodruff
by Kahn, E J Jr
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
No Place: Privately Printed, 1969. First Edition. Hardcover. Fine. 157p small quarto, illustrated. Appears to be inscribed by Woodruff to Lee Talley president of Coca Cola in late 50's and early 60's. Woodruff has written "Lee Talley From" above his printed name on the title page. A very good copy, a bit dust soiled lacking the slipcase.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old New York Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Robert Winship Woodruff
- Kahn, E J Jr
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- Privately Printed
- Place of Publication
- No Place
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Old New York Book Shop
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. All books are authenticated and described in adherence to the strict code of ethics and professionalism employed by the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America. Payment should accompany order if you are a new customer. Current customers will be invoiced with payment due in 30 days. Institutions billed per their requirements. ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. Books sent via US Postal Service unless other arrangements are requested. INTERNATIONAL PURCHSES WILL BE SHIPPED AT THE EXACT COST. NOTE: USPS NO LONGER SHIPS SURFACE MAIL TO OVERSEAS. Where possible, we will ship GLOBAL PRIORITY, minimum charge of $23.95, maximum weight 4 pounds. For packages over 4 pounds, you will be contacted with exact charges. Georgia residents please add 7% sales tax. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Old New York Book Shop
The Old New York Book Shop was founded in 1971. I was located at 1069 Juniper St in Atlanta for more than 25 years. After the advent of the internet I moved to my home. I am a member of the ABAA (Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America). All books are returnable for any reason within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. Books are described in adherence to the strict code of ethics and professionalism employed by the ABAA.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]