Rudyard Kipling's Vermont Feud
by Van de Water, Frederic Franklyn
- Fine in very good dust jacket. Price clipped. Signed by previous owner. Light spine cork. Inscribed "Aunt Mary from Dr. Gra
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rudyard Kipling's Vermont Feud
- Van de Water, Frederic Franklyn
- Orion, Vrest (Book Designed by), and Custer, Bernadine (Illustrated by).
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in very good dust jacket. Price clipped. Signed by previous owner. Light spine cork. Inscribed "Aunt Mary from Dr. Gra
- Quantity available
- Presumed 1st trade. Same date title and copyright pages.
- A John Day book / Reynal & Hitchcock.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
- Orion, Vrest, book designer|Custer, Bernadine, artist|Kipling's brother-in-law, Beatty Balestier
- Bookseller catalogs
- New Hampshire; Vermont;
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]