SAINT PETER RELATES AN INCIDENT: SELECTED POEMS
by Johnson, James Weldon
- very good
- Very good/fair +
San Pedro, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Collection of 40 works of which the title piece had been privately printed for the author's friends and some have not been previously published by the author, civil rights activist, and songwriter of "Lift Every Voice and Sing," also known as the "Negro National Anthem."
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- SAINT PETER RELATES AN INCIDENT: SELECTED POEMS
- Johnson, James Weldon
- Cloth w/ paper lapel on spine
- Book condition
- second hand - Very good
- Jacket condition
- fair +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- African American Poets Authors Americans Poetry Black 20th Century
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at email@example.com.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]