Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Longmans Green, 1930. First Edition . Cloth. Very Good+/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. 283pp, index, bibliography, endpaper maps, photo plates. Black cloth with bright gilt cover title and illustration. Backstrip darkened, else a tight, sound, clean copy of this standard work on the trail.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Santa Fe Trail
- Duffus, R.L
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Longmans Green
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Western Americana
- Bookseller catalogs
- Western Americana;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]