SAPELO'S PEOPLE: A LONG WALK INTO FREEDOM
by William S. McFeely
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good plus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: W W Norton & Co Inc, 1994. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good plus. Light soiling and previous owner's name penned on first free end paper. No additional markings to pages. Binding is square and tight. Boards are lightly soiled and rubbed, with minor wear to edges. Text block is lightly foxed. Dust jacket has some slight edgewear, creases and closed tears at spine ends and corners. Dust jacket covers are lightly scuffed and rubbed but overall clean. PICTURES PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Atlanta Vintage Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- SAPELO'S PEOPLE: A LONG WALK INTO FREEDOM
- William S. McFeely
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good plus
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W W Norton & Co Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Georgia History, Sapelo Island (Ga.)--History, Sapelo Island (Ga.)--Civilization
Terms of Sale
Atlanta Vintage Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Atlanta Vintage Books
Welcome to Atlanta Vintage Books, serving book lovers locally and worldwide for over 30 years. Our 5,000 square foot book store houses over 70,000 vintage, rare and out of print books. You'll be greeted with a smile when you enter but left alone as you browse. Our staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Special orders are happily accommodated, as hard-to-find and out-of-print editions are a specialty. Our store is light and airy with plate glass windows letting in plenty of natural light and wonderfully decorated with antique display cases, old barrister bookcases, and wood book shelves. The wide aisles and scattered seating make browsing a joy. You'll wonder where the time went.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.