Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Science and Reform: Selected Works of Charles Babbage. Chosen with Introduction and Discussion by Anthony Hyman.
by BABBAGE, Charles
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge, et al.:: Cambridge University Press, (1989)., 1989. FIRST EDITION. Tall 8vo. vii, 336 pp. 18 plates, figs, index. Dark blue cloth, gilt-stamped spine title, dust-jacket. Burndy bookplate. Fine. Scarce. ISBN: 0521343119
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jeff Weber Rare Books (CH)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Science and Reform: Selected Works of Charles Babbage. Chosen with Introduction and Discussion by Anthony Hyman.
- BABBAGE, Charles
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cambridge University Press, (1989).
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, et al.:
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Weber Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Weber Rare Books
Visitors are welcome to the shop. Call ahead for an appointment if you wish to meet with me. On display are about 12,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]