Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Karen Wickliff - Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- SOCIAL DIAGNOSIS
- Richmond, Mary E
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Russell Sage
- Date published
- Sociology Social Science Economics Child Study Medical Family
- Bookseller catalogs
- Psychology; Medicine;
- MEDICAL / General; PSYCHOLOGY / General;
Terms of Sale
Karen Wickliff - Books
All prices are net to everyone. Credit cards are accepted through the Biblio site. Checks are accepted payable to Karen Wickliff and sent to 3527 N. High St., Columbus OH 43214. Additional information and questions answered at 614-263-2903, 11:30-5:30 Eastern Time or by chance at other times. Returns are accepted up to thirty days of receipt. Occasionally, extra shipping charges will apply for heavy items shipping long distances or with special requirements.
About the Seller
About Karen Wickliff - Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]