Some Outstanding Clocks over Seven Hundred Years, 1250-1950.
by Lloyd, H. Alan
- Fine in very good dust jacket. With top page block minor small discoloration spots. Jacket has minor wear and small front top ri
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Some Outstanding Clocks over Seven Hundred Years, 1250-1950.
- Lloyd, H. Alan
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in very good dust jacket. With top page block minor small discoloration spots. Jacket has minor wear and small front top ri
- Quantity available
- First edition. "First published 1958."
- Leonard Hill [Books] Limited.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Technical history: Horology|Clocks: spring drive, the fusee, epicyclic gearing, carden joints, roller bearings|cross-beat escapement|1725 differential gear|1758 astronomical clock by Hans Kiening of Fuessen, in Bavaria
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antique Reference;
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]