by Bradley, David
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Small Quarto (9 1/2 x 6 1/8 inches; 240 x 155 mm), 340 pages, in boards, titles to spine, in an illustrated, unclipped dust jacket (hard cover).
Advance review copy of David Bradley's highly regarded debut novel about Black street life in Philadelphia, with the publisher's review card laid in.
CONDITION: Fading to top of boards and spine, a couple of stains internally. Very Good in a Very Good dust jacket that has a couple of closed tears and nicks and fading to spine and top of flaps.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Le Bookiniste, ABAA-ILAB-IOBA (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- South Street
- Bradley, David
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Grossman Publishers (Viking Press)
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Fiction; African-American
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Le Bookiniste, ABAA-ILAB-IOBA
30-day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Le Bookiniste, ABAA-ILAB-IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]