Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Robert B. Parker was the author of more than fifty books. He died in January 2010.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Sudden Mischief
- Parker, Robert B
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Putnam Pub Group
- Place of Publication
- E Rutherford, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Signed & Inscribed;
Terms of Sale
Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT DISCRETIONARY RETURNS. This is because so many are third-party orders, which we consider unethical and possibly illegal.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- uncorrected proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- A flatsigned book is signed, and not inscribed, directly on a page of the book, rather than on a bookplate or with an...[more]
- The blurb refers to the commentary that appears on the dust jacket flaps or the rear of the dustjacket. In the case of...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.