Summer Magic, What Children Gain from Camp
by Webb, Kenneth B and Susan H
St. Catharines, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Association Press, 1953. Beautiful aqua boardswith black lettering on spine. Bottom of spine has a wave pattern. Ffep has the stamp of an old YMCA camp, Wa Sa AH Bun. Text is immaculate. Dust jacket is white and hunter green. Leaf pattern. The inside of each of the leaves has a wee sketch of a camping experience. Spine has darkened. Top of spine has two very small tears - one on each side. Some wear at the corners. A lovely treasure for those who spent their summers at camp. Any picture found beside this listing may NOT actually be a picture of this book but a stock photo used by the listing site. 3 R's Used Books and Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc. are committed to saving the trees one leaf at the time!. Hard Cover. Good+/Good-.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Summer Magic, What Children Gain from Camp
- Webb, Kenneth B and Susan H
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Association Press
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Family; Adventure; Environment;
Terms of Sale
3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
A full refund will be made for any book that is \\\"not as described.\\\" For other returns, postage shall not be refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
2000 sq ft. in the Heart of Downtown St. Catharines near Montebello Park designed by Oldham!!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]