Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hancock, Maine: Historical Society of the Town of Hancock, Maine, 2000. First Edition . Very Good+. Vol. I: xxii, 378. Vol. II: viii, 379-771. Large quarto. Softcover. Inscribed: "...From one Maniac to another! (And one Maine storyteller to another!)...Sandy Phippen" in Volume I and in Volume II: "This is the first Vol II I've signed!.... May 2001" With numerous photographs, annotated bibliography, and indices, including index of names. Volume II includes corrections and addenda Profusely illustrated with b&w photos. Light wear to edges. Volume I: VG+ Volume II has crease along spine: VG
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Sun Never Sets on Hancock Point: An Informal History. 2 Volumes as a Set
- Phippen, Sanford
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Historical Society of the Town of Hancock, Maine
- Place of Publication
- Hancock, Maine
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Maine Town History;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]