Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Tailor of Gloucester is a children's novel by Beatrix Potter that was first published in October 1903. The story tells of a group of mice helping a tailor finish his work in time for Christmas. It is traditionally read to children on Christmas Eve, just before bed time.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
We will extend to you a 48-hour approval period on all items that are purchased sight unseen. If you are not completely satisfied with the item simply contact us within 48 hours after receipt, and then return it in the same condition you received it for a full refund, less freight charges, or any related costs including credit card transactions, taxes, and duties levied, especially when returning from other countries.
About the Seller
About David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]