Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Noel Carrington, 1948. Red hardcover cloth binding has slightly cocked spine, else clean and tight. 144 pages Some foxing. DJ a bit soiled with shelfwear, not price-clipped. Protected in clean Brodart. Story of a Welsh pony from a riding school who is sold as a first rate hunter to a good home. When owners are sent to America, he is sold and life becomes hard as he falls on bad days. When his former owners return from America, they resolve to track him down.. Illus. by Edwards, Lionel. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Hardcover. Very Good/Near Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Deja Vu Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MacGregor-Morris, Pamela
- Edwards, Lionel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Near Very Good
- Quantity available
- Noel Carrington
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Horses - Children and Juvenile Fiction; Horses - Illus by Lionel Edwards;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Deja Vu Books
Prepaid check or money order US currency.Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted. Also take PAYPAL.S/H in US: Priority mail - $6.00 first book, $1.00 each addt\'l. Media mail - $3.00 first book, $1.00 each additional. Some heavier books may be higher.Ins. Extra Foreign shipment costs determined with order.All items returnable for full refund if not as described in listing - buyer must notify me by email BEFORE RETURNING within 3 days of receipt of item.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2004
Poplar Grove, Illinois
Ask Seller a Question
About Deja Vu Books
NOT AN OPEN SHOP: please e-mail questions and leave phone number if you\'d like - I\'ll get back with you! Catalog sales specializing in children\'s horse dog, and animal books; adult horse fiction and non-fiction; some aviation; and childrens books to read or collect.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.