Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NEW YORK: Geo Smith, 1873. F IRST EDITION. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. 1873 ORIGINAL HARDCOVER IN GOOD CLEAN TIGHT HARDCOVER-professionally rebound in original hardcover . Text block clean and very tight with all drawings and illustration. A very presentable copy at a reasonable price.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- OLDPRINTBOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TWENT THOUSAND LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
- verne, jules
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- F IRST EDITION
- Geo Smith
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK
- Date published
Terms of Sale
books are returnable 7 days from recipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2004
rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
childrens, history, poetry, and autographs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]