WHEN WE WERE VERY YOUNG [ with:] WINNIE-THE- POOH [with:] NOW WE ARE SIX [with:] THE HOUSE AT POOH CORNER
by Milne, A.A
- See description
New Haven, Connecticut
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This collection of poetry by A. A. Milne has been delighting children and adults alike since being published in 1924. While dated, most of the poems remain magical and relevant to today's children, as they are both simple and humorous.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I read these poems as a child; probably my first book of poems. I loved them then for the whimisical and magical feelings the poems inspire as well as the simple humour a child can well understand and adults still appreciate. The creative imaginations of A. A. Milne will always be cherished in my heart and literary appreciation.
- William Reese Company - Literature ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- WHEN WE WERE VERY YOUNG [ with:] WINNIE-THE- POOH [with:] NOW WE ARE SIX [with:] THE HOUSE AT POOH CORNER
- Milne, A.A
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Methuen & Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
William Reese Company - Literature ABAA-ILAB
About the Seller
About William Reese Company - Literature ABAA-ILAB
With a catalogued inventory of over thirty thousand items, and a general inventory of over sixty-five thousand items, we are among the leading specialists in the fields of Americana and world travel, and maintain a large and eclectic inventory of literary first editions and antiquarian books of the 18th through 20th centuries.
We issue frequent, and substantial, catalogues in our fields of specialization.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- second state
- used in book collecting to refer to a first edition, but after some change has been made in the printing, such as a correction,...[more]