Where the Wild Things Are
by SENDAK, Maurice
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Where the Wild Things Are is a 1963 children's picture book by American writer and illustrator Maurice Sendak, originally published by Harper & Row. The book has been adapted into other media several times, including an animated short, a 1980 opera, and, in 2009, a live-action feature film adaptation. According to HarperCollins, the book has sold over 19 million copies worldwide as of 2008.
BEST. BOOK. EVER. I have given a copy to every child in my life (family & friends). The imagination given wings and the safety net of a parent's love. Beautifully naughty, captures the joy of childhood and possibilities.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Where the Wild Things Are
- SENDAK, Maurice
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 6.625% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4.50 for Media Mail, $10.00 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Tracking is provided for every order. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year