Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper & Row, 1970. First edition, first printing. Hardcover. Hardcover. First edition, first printing. A fine book in a fine dust jacket. A lovely and tight unread copy. The author's second novel. Jacket design by Paul Bacon.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sawtooth Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Wreckage of Agathon
- GARDNER, John
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First edition, first printing
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All books sold on an available basis. Any book is returnable within 30 days for any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2004
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Ask Seller a Question
About Sawtooth Books
We are sellers of modern first editions, with an emphasis on modern fiction, poetry, Western American literature and signed books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.