Quincy, Massachusetts, USA
mdpinc Books specializes in Children's Books, Comic Books, Historical Novels, History, It Reference Books/Textbooks, Mystery, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Vintage Books.
Search the inventory of mdpinc Books
About mdpinc Books
Biblio Member Since2010
508 Sea StreetQuincy, MA 02169 USA
Phone: (617) 328-7739
Terms of sale for mdpinc Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Browse mdpinc Books by Category
Interview with Michael D. Panaro Sr. of mdpinc Books
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- What drew you to bookselling?
- Our love of books.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Rare, out-out-print and antiquarian
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- The more expensive items come to mind, but I guess they are not amazing so probably books that I know belonged to people. Such as some from Mussolini's library, some from Parker Pilsbury's library, etc.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- The treasure hunt aspect of buying books.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- What is the funniest / strangest / scariest thing that ever happened in your store?
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- SF&F, historical fiction and history.
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- I have many favorites, but even if I had only one I would sell it (presuming I could get a cheaper copy).
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- Presuming that I cannot bring a series: The Enormous Room by Cummings, The Dispossessed by LeGuin and Shogun by Clavell