Third Person Books
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
Search the inventory of Third Person Books
About Third Person Books
To us here at Third Person Books a book isn't a commodity, it's an idea. Even more it's an embodiment of an idea in physical form with everything that goes along with that. There's a whole philosophical spiel we could get into, but let's shelve that for now!
Third Person Books
Terms of sale for Third Person Books30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
All items MAY be shipped requiring signature delivery confirmation. IF this is a concern, please reach out before ordering.
Payment Methods Accepted
Interview with Thomas Miles of Third Person Books
- What drew you to bookselling?
- For me, reading has not only been rewarding in and of itself, it has also opened up avenues to experience. Each book I've read has allowed me to live a fuller life outside of the book. The knowledge each book has provided and the connections each has provided to the 'real world' have been truly awe inspiring. My life is better because I have read. I love thinking about the connections the books I am providing for others help them make to the world!
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Albert Camus, Henry Miller, Roger Martin du Gard, Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- The Plague by Albert Camus. It's like a 7th US or UK printing or something. Not worth a lot but priceless to me.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- Tropic of Cancer, Signed, 1934, Obelisk Press, Henry Miller.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- The Plague, Tropic of Cancer, The Thibaults