Greenville, South Carolina, USA
TJ Classic's specializes in Rare Collectible Books. In New Never Used Condition....
Search the inventory of TJ Classic's
About TJ Classic's
One thing that separates us from the competitors is that 97% of our products are BRAND NEW. Our vintage books are stored professionally. And in the best condition you'll find... No SECOND HAND products.
Terms of sale for TJ Classic's
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Rare Books from TJ Classic's
Interview with Theophilus Johnson of TJ Classic's
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- Inherited a never before opened bookstore. All the inventory was purchased in 1986.
- What drew you to bookselling?
- I have always had a passion for books.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- God is my mentor
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Specializing in new collectible books. Researching the competitors to make sure our prices along with our great quality is second to none..
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- The most amazing rarest book I ever sold was The Smallest Bible. This was an antique item.. I recently saw one at a festival for 4000.00 dollars... very rare find in new Condition...
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- I get to help people who enjoy the art of reading... And empower others who don't believe in the lost art of reading... Reading is believing.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- Yes, open to public.
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- Hannah, the blind Cocker Spaniel.. 16 yrs old!
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Children's books and classic novels from the 80's.
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- I couldn't possibly have a favorite.. Every book that touches my hand as a seller is my baby. And i can find a use and need for each and every one.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- First edition of Old Mother Hubbard.