Amarillo, Texas, USA
Wolf's Story specializes in Children's Books, Collector's Books, Cooking Books, Craft Books, Rare Books, Religious, Textbooks, War Books, Young Adults Books.
Search the inventory of Wolf's Story
About Wolf's Story
Home collection of items that I am selling. I have been collecting books as a child. I sell my items directly from my home.I love the children's books. I love War era books. Survivors in Vietnam etc..
Terms of sale for Wolf's Story30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Interview with Paula S Wolf of Wolf's Story
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- I have been selling for about ten years.
- What drew you to bookselling?
- I love books in general. Usually the ones that catch my eye like children's books and rare finds.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- My mother collected for years..about 25 that I can recall.
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Children's books. I say children because that is mostly what I have right now.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- "BAMBI" "A Life In The Woods"
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Finding out what was part of someone's library as far as their collection and being inspirational.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- No but I think it would be fun.
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- No. I plan on a canary. Macaw would be cool. It is what was is my family's house and it did what it wanted. You read a book, George was on your shoulder.
- What is the funniest / strangest / scariest thing that ever happened in your store?
- I thought I sold the wrong book.
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- One that feels like a castle. One with a ladder... the feel.
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- Alfred Hedgecock.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- A book that was passed down in another country passed generational for words from father to son.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- Jaws. I haven't read them just yet...this will change next week..