Bookstores specializing in African Languages
Looking for african languages books? Biblio.co.nz hosts hundreds of of the finest online book stores and booksellers, including specialists in african languages. Use the list below to locate a specific specialist bookseller or book store near you. Or, use the form below to search the inventory of all booksellers who specialize in african languages.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Christison Rare Books operates as a mail order business, based in Port Elizabeth. We are members of IOBA and SABDA. Whereas we stock thousands of books on a wide variety of subjects, our focus has always been on SE Africa - its peoples, wildlife and history. The store is managed by Lindsay Christison. Although we do not run an open book shop, prospective customers who would like to examine items described in our on-line list of stock are welcome to make an appointment.
Search for Bookstores
Or Browse by Country
Interested in Selling Books on Biblio?
Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:
- Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
- No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
- Commission free dealer-to-dealer sales.
- Trade discounts automatically applied at checkout.
- Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost