by Maugham W. Somerset
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
W. Somerset Maugham was born in Paris in 1874. He began to study medicine in London but quit to focus exclusively on writing. In 1926 he bought a house in Cap Ferrat, France, which was to become a meeting place for a number of writers, artists and politicians. He died in 1965.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
CWO. returns accepted within 7 days in same condition.
About the Seller
About VAGABOND BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]