S. Augustinus et doctrina de duplici justitia. Inquisitio historico-critica in opinionem Hieronymi Seripandi (1493-1563) de justificatione ejusque habitudinem ad doctrinam S. Augustini.
by Joseph Henninger
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Modling: Sanctum Gabrielem, 1935. first edition, x, 164 pp., quarto, paperback, covers slightly toned, library marks, text clean & binding tight. - If you are reading this, this item is actually (physically) in our stock and ready for shipment once ordered. We are not bookjackers. Buyer is responsible for any additional duties, taxes, or fees required by recipient's country.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Zubal Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- S. Augustinus et doctrina de duplici justitia. Inquisitio historico-critica in opinionem Hieronymi Seripandi (1493-1563) de justificatione ejusque habitudinem ad doctrinam S. Augustini.
- Joseph Henninger
- Book condition
- Modling: Sanctum Gabrielem
- Date Published
- roman catholicism church history theology ojj
Terms of Sale
All prices are NET. Returns accepted within 5 days of receiving book.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Zubal Books
Zubal Books has been the leader in scholarly and rare books since 1961. We purchase individual books as well as entire libraries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]