The Basic Dictionary of Science
by Graham. E. C. (Editor)
- very good
- Very Good/Unknown
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan Co. New York, NY 1965. Very Good/Unknown. Octavo, hardcover, pages beginning to brown else near fine in lightly edgeworn blue and brown dj. Gives the language of science to the general reader and student, explaining terms and phrases with precise definitions and exceptional clarity. The words defined are taken from all branches of science including biology, chemistry, physics, geology, medicine, psychology, astronomy, and anthropology. 568 pages.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- bookwitch (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Basic Dictionary of Science
- Graham. E. C. (Editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Macmillan Co. New York, NY 1965
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed for 30 days. Full refund if not entirely happy with product. There may be $5 re-stocking fee to be determined by me.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
Many rare and out of print books. Specialties cookbooks, childrens books, trading, textbooks, art, car repair, religion, signed books; over 30,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]