THE BORDER TRILOGY: ALL THE PRETTY HORSES, THE CROSSING, CITIES OF THE PLAIN - SIGNED & INSCRIBED
by McCarthy, Cormac
- See description
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cormac McCarthy is the author of The Orchard Keeper , Outer Dark , Child of God , Suttree , and Blood Meridian . All the Pretty Horses , the first volume of The Border Trilogy , won the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Captain Ahab's Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BORDER TRILOGY: ALL THE PRETTY HORSES, THE CROSSING, CITIES OF THE PLAIN - SIGNED & INSCRIBED
- McCarthy, Cormac
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Editions
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Captain Ahab's Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Captain Ahab's Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]