The Chronicles of Narnia. 7 Volumes; 1. 'The Magician's Nephew', 2. 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe', 3. 'The Horse & His Boy', 4.'Prince Caspian', 5. 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader', 6. 'The Silver Chair' & 7. 'The Last Battle'. LONDON : 1989.
by C.S. Lewis (29 November 1898 - 22 November 1963)
Wigton, Cumbria, Cumbria
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosley Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Chronicles of Narnia. 7 Volumes; 1. 'The Magician's Nephew', 2. 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe', 3. 'The Horse & His Boy', 4.'Prince Caspian', 5. 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader', 6. 'The Silver Chair' & 7. 'The Last Battle'. LONDON : 1989.
- C.S. Lewis (29 November 1898 - 22 November 1963)
- Pauline Baynes
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition Thus
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Narnia, Inklings, Complete Set
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT AT POINT OF ORDERING. RETURN (AND FULL REFUND) OF BOOKS BY FAULT OF DESCRIPTION IF NOTIFIED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT AND BY FAULT OF DESCRIPTION.
About the Seller
About Rosley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]