Conservation of Natural Resources, An Educational Approach to the Problem
by Renner, George T
- Very Good-/No Jacket
St. Catharines, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1950. Brown cloth boards with small beige outline map of the USA middle, top third. Beige lettering on spine. Some wear at corners; more pronounced at the bottom of the spine. Previous owner's name of ffep. Small dot stain on Ffep, mirrored on inside cover. Text is immaculate. Any picture found beside this listing may NOT actually be a picture of this book but a stock photo used by the listing site. 3 R's Used Books and Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc. are committed to saving the trees one leaf at a time.. Fourth Printing.. Hard Cover. Very Good-/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Conservation of Natural Resources, An Educational Approach to the Problem
- Renner, George T
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Fourth Printing.
- John Wiley & Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Environment; Geography/Travel; Education/Teacher's Guides/Textbooks;
Terms of Sale
3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
A full refund will be made for any book that is \\\"not as described.\\\" For other returns, postage shall not be refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About 3 R's Used Books/Hannelore Headley Old & Fine Books, Inc
2000 sq ft. in the Heart of Downtown St. Catharines near Montebello Park designed by Oldham!!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]