Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Appleton-Century, 1936. First Edition, First printing. Hard Cover. Appleton (1) present. FINE BOOK IN VERY GOOD+, PRICE-CLIPPED DUST JACKET WITH GREAT COLOR AND LIGHT EDGE WEAR. NO WRITING OR NAMES. Very scarce original edition. Preface by Logan Clendening, MD.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mark Post, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Disease and Destiny
- MAJOR, RALPH H., MD
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First printing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mark Post, Bookseller
All books are guaranteed and may be returned within 7 days for almost any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2005
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Mark Post, Bookseller
Specializing in American, European, and Military History, and all sujects relating to Scotland. Also a large selection of uncommon first editions of literature, including historical and western fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]