Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1972. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good Condition/Very Good. Sixth Printing. Text unmarked . Binding is tight, covers and spine fully intact. Dust Jacket is in very good condition,but shows some creasing to laminate and bumping and soiling to corners. Edges foxed and browned. Slight shelf-wear and bumping to corners. Jacket in new Brodart protector.. Newspaper clipping on the Atkins diet laid-in. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Under 2 pounds. Category: Psychology & Self-Help; Inventory No: 028032. BZDB373 Psychology & Self-Help; Dr Atkins Diet Revolution Robert C Atkins
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Hang Fire Books
Returns accepted within thirty days IN SAME CONDITION. Refund initiated on receipt and inspection of returned item.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2005
Brooklyn, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Hang Fire Books
Hang Fire Books specializes in vintage paperbacks and pulp fiction but carries a wide selection of rare and OP titles. We're based in Brooklyn, New York. Private viewings can be arranged by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]