THE EDGE OF SADNESS (1st BCE)
by Edwin O'Connor
- Very Good+ OR BETTER/Very Good+ OR BETTER
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Edge of Sadness is a novel by the American author Edwin O'Connor. It was published in 1961 and won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 1962. The story is about a middle-aged Catholic priest in New England.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Just One More Book
Photos available on all books upon request. 7 day return on any book not as described. Books are shipped in boxes, so returns must be returned in same box and shipping materials. Not resposible for non-insured damage, insurance is available and claims are to be made to the USPS by the buyer. Shipping fees include Confirmation in the USA. Before you return a book,please contact me first. International sales, no returns- PERIOD.I only ship USPS, so expect high shipping fees to international buyers. Prices listed are for USA buyers, international sales will be higher.
About the Seller
About Just One More Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]