THE HOUR GLASS: Sixty Fables for This Moment in Time.
by Japikse, Carl; illustrated by Mark Peyton
- Very near fine in maroon cloth with gilt lettering,no dustjacket./maroon cloth with gilt lettering,no
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HOUR GLASS: Sixty Fables for This Moment in Time.
- Japikse, Carl; illustrated by Mark Peyton
- Book condition
- Used - Very near fine in maroon cloth with gilt lettering,no dustjacket.
- Jacket condition
- maroon cloth with gilt lettering,no
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ariel Press,
- Place of Publication
- Columbus, Ohio
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mythology, legends, fairy tales and folktales;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]