by Hinkson, Pamela
- Good in Good dust jacket; Owner and bookstore labels on front endpapers, additional copies of jacket panels tipped in at front
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Alfred A. Knopf. Good in Good dust jacket; Owner and bookstore labels on front endpapers, . additional copies of jacket panels tipped in at front and rear endpapers, . front hinge starting, jacket chipped and toned with closed tear and wear . at spine.. 1947. First American Edition. Hardcover. Green cloth. xxi, 327 pages. Personal reminiscence and travel descriptions of the Irish people and countryside. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Irish Gold
- Hinkson, Pamela
- Book condition
- second hand - Good in Good dust jacket; Owner and bookstore labels on front endpapers, additional copies of jacket panels tipped in at front
- First American Edition
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- IRELAND, 1940s Travel, Vintage Travelogues
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Adventure; European History;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2005
Selkirk, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Old Saratoga Books
Old Saratoga Books owners Dan and Rachel Jagareski have been selling books since 1996. After running an open shop for twenty years in the historic village of Schuylerville we now sell books online and at book fairs. We are members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA). Our specialties include books about history, science, cooking, children's books, and the arts. Rachel is a graduate of the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar and has attended Rare Book School in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,... [more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]