Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
W, W, Norton & Co., 1970. First printing. Rose cloth, gilt titles. By the author of Wilderness of Vines and other books. Book very good plus with light top edge soil, darkening to pastedowns. DJ also very good with price clipped.286 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lord of Dark Places
- Bennett, Hal
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W, W, Norton & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]