by van Dyke, Henry
- Good. No dust jacket. Highlighting/underlining. Signed by previous owner. Two prior ownerships, one inscription dated 1911-1912.
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Mansion
- van Dyke, Henry
- Green, Elizabeth Shippen (Illustrated by)
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good. No dust jacket. Highlighting/underlining. Signed by previous owner. Two prior ownerships, one inscription dated 1911-1912.
- Quantity available
- First edition. October 1911; same date title & copyright pag
- Harper & Brothers Publishers.
- Place of Publication
- New York / London.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]